Christy has a passion for immigration law because she herself was an immigrant. She left Vietnam when she was an infant and was raised in Southern California. She is a naturalized U.S. Citizen.
Christy has been selected as a Southern California “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers magazine for the past eight consecutive years — in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017. (Fewer than 2.5% of California attorneys who are under 40 are selected to the Rising Star list.)
Christy’s abilities as a lawyer — coupled with her personal understanding of the high stakes involved for her clients — are keys to success in her immigration practice.
Prior to law school, Christy was a business consultant at Deloitte Consulting, where she provided management and technology consulting services — including business strategy development, web-based development, and implementation of business enterprise-wide information systems — to Fortune 500 companies.
J.D. University of Minnesota Law School, May 2006.
- Recipient of scholarship
B.S. Business Administration, University of Southern California (USC), May 1999, magna cum laude.
- Recipient of four scholarships
- Completed her undergraduate studies one year early
Admitted to Practice
- California (2006)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Selected as “Rising Star” by SuperLawyers Magazine, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, ad 2017.
- Profile article published in Southern California SuperLawyers Magazine, July 2014.
- Orange Coast Magazine, Orange County Rising Star, July 2014.
- Los Angeles Magazine, Top Women Attorneys In Southern California Rising Stars, Sept. 2014
Active in her community, Christy has served as an attorney coach for the Garvey Intermediate School’s Mock Trial team, has given informative presentations to local college students on entering the field of law, and has provided pro-bono services for immigration matters.